Friday, September 5, 2014

Good morning.  I'm writing the entry from yesterday this morning as it was too hot and muggy last evening to do anything but lie in the tent and try to keep sweating to a minimun. It finally cooled off about midnight.  Yesterday was a bit of a struggle for me.  Hot and humid so I was really sweating.  Thank God for the Barb's patience.   She kindly waited for me too cool down, but suspect photos of me spread out roadside and picnic tables will show up in next year's calendar.   She pointed out that I am not replacing electrolytes with the soda I've been consuming and a switch to Gatorade and V8 have me feeling better.

We're in White Springs FL at the Stephen Foster state park,  along the banks of the Suwannee river.  Yes, that Stephen Foster.  Rode 55 miles yesterday and had to be flexible when our original campground choices were unavailable.

It's just past 6 am and time to be getting up soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment